Pages

Roman Velites (1)







This entry is showing the completion of my first batch of MR Romans. My general idea for putting together this army is painting 3 legions in corresponding themes along with the cavalry, optional troops and etc for the FoG list. These velites belong to the first such legion which is painted in a theme featuring a basic white as the main ingredient. I varied the tunic colors with a number of shades ranging from canvas to rawhide. The figures are Old Glory 15's and I'm pleased with how well they turned out after I finished painting.







1 comment:

  1. Hi, Neat post. There's a problem along with your website in web explorer, would test this… IE nonetheless is the marketplace chief and a huge portion of other people will miss your fantastic writing because of this problem.war of 1812 service files

    ReplyDelete