Pages

Roman Legion (2nd)




Wanting to finish my 15mm Mid. Republican Roman Army for FoG, I've finished a 2nd legion.

8 bases Velites
16 bases Hastatai/Princeps
4 bases Triari

It took me awhile to decide on what color scheme I wanted to use for these before I settled on a hue of red. As I have two other ancient armies that require the use of red, I attempted to differentiate by using a somewhat unique craft paint mixture. Another goal of these was to use a variety of colors for the hastatai tunics.

95 Old Glory figures, 1 Warmodelling figure, Litko Bases, LBM transfers






6 comments:

  1. Very nicely done! I have a lot of OG15s, but didn't recognise the 'Old Glory' look at all at first. Great job. I particularly like how you've done the triarii - did you replace the spears?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and suitably menacing. How long did this lot take you to finish?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the kind comments.

    Prufrock: Yes, I replaced the spears that came with the pack with some from Xyston.

    Caliban: Well I had actually done the metallic bits while working on Von Donop, but after that I'd say a couple afternoons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're bloody well painted 15mm figures my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The industry is slowly but surely gaining momentum. While there are still many obstacles and challenges for companies in sextech, we can say with confidence that new opportunities are also opening up for them. https://cxdojo.com/sextech-panel-discussion-barriers-perspectives-for-startups

    ReplyDelete