Pages

OPP - Big Game Hunters

OPP = Other People's Painting

     Last year I began collecting figures for games set in Africa. These figures by Copplestone had caught my eye long ago and I knew it was only a matter of time before I'd purchase them. At around the same time I was seeing some work done by forum mate "Timmo" and knew if opportunity presented itself I'd like to commission some figures to be done by him. After talking for a bit, I remembered these hunters and within a couple messages the painting had been arranged. I waited with much anticipation and it wasn't long before he was finished with these incredible pieces. My camera does not do them justice. Its a rare thing for me to have figures painted by somebody else, but I'm glad I did and I couldn't be happier.

     Basing was done by me and is not yet finished as I've yet to decide on what ground cover I want to include. It could take some time and I'd appreciate any suggestions. In the meantime I'll peruse the Lead Adventure Forum for inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. Great looking figures, nice poses...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice; it's a treat to have already painted figures arrive, especially ones as nice as those! I like your bases already, actually, but I tend to go for understated basing myself, so maybe I have an unconscious bias...

    Cheers,
    Aaron

    ReplyDelete