Pages

What a busy year!

Let me tell you its been one busy year. As yet another football season ends and another basketball season nears its end I have been making plans to catch up on my years worth of collecting and the painting which I've done as time permits. The good news for my miniature wargaming side is that I've decided this will be my last year coaching. Too many hours away from the painting table! (I told the wife its to spend more time with her...)

Aside from finishing my ancients project and continuing with AWI and ACW, my reading lately has brought my interest into Napoleonics. I think its safe to say that you'll find me dabbling here, most likely in the direction of Bavarians...or maybe some Russians.

This year will see this blog much more active and thanks to those of you who still drop by.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How often do you update this and where is the info and photos that I come to demand from my rarely visited blogs! Chop chop, or do we need to establish the heirarchy.

    ReplyDelete